Wednesday, March 17, 2010

She must be an attorney!

I think the half scale house office is finished. I think Maria must be an attorney as that bookcase looks to be filled with law books. It looks like I need to color the edge on this side of the desk but other than that I can call one more room complete. I don't think there's anything else that I had in mind for the house. There may be a few more accessories but it's all basically finished. This was a very fun project for me and I learned some new skills as I tried to figure out how to work in the smaller scale. Thanks for following along as I worked and offering so many positive comments. Your encouragement means a lot!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Lovely office, really!!
Continue your work to the house, it looks so beautiful.
Hug
Roberta

De said...

Thank you, Roberta!